Why Businesses Choose roZoom for Their IT Work
Our 4-division comprehensive IT services model is one reason companies choose roZoom. Here are a few more reasons why we stand out from the pack:
- roZoom is a strong leader in the Open Source community and a partner you can trust.
- We use the highest performing and most reliable software and hardware available to create custom solutions for our clients. Software and hardware we use ourselves.
- All our engineers and developers have between 10-25 years experience. All of them are Linux-certified and all are Cisco-certified, and undergo at least 4 weeks of training each year to keep their skills up to date and to maintain their certifications.
- We are 100% Made in America. We do not offshore any of our work. This is not the most profitable IT services model by any stretch, but we believe it’s important to invest in America and support local business. Whenever possible, we use the services and products that our customers provide.
- roZoom partners with industry leaders to offer the most advanced comprehensive solutions. We are a tough sell when it comes to partners, so if we endorse it, it’s reliable.
- We approach our work for clients as a long-term partnership. For that reason, we do not employ any sales staff. Your projects will be scoped by division heads and the actual engineers and developers who will be doing the work. We will not sell you what you don’t need and we will never pressure you into a sale.
- We take advantage of cutting-edge technologies & our Open Source Solutions Partnership to introduce new services before our competitors. We were the first IT firm in the entire Chicago Area to offer hosted service options for Zimbra Cloud Email, roZoom’s Small Business Cloud , and Openbravo ERP Solution.
- We’re 100% dedicated to Open Source software and solutions. We take great satisfaction in helping our customers grow their businesses.
In the end, roZoom has grown and done so well because of our attitude toward customer service. Mr. Long sums it up: “If you listen to your customers, they will tell you what they need. I learned that delivering newspapers at 13. Always listen to your customers and treat them right.”
A privately-held company, roZoom is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
Sign up for “roZ-OpenAlways” our bimonthly email newsletter here.
roZoom fetches up-to-date news and technology tips once a month. No cost, no spam.